Complete the sentences
1. On Saturday I played computer games with my cousins.
2. My mum did not cook dinner last night.
3. I walked to school because there weren’t any buses
4. They did not dance at the party.
5. My brother travelled to Ireland last summer.
2. Write the past simple of these verbs
1. copy __ copied
2. revise __ revised
3. cycle __ cycled
4. listen __ listened
5. practise __ practised
6. play __ played
7. like __ liked
8. move __ moved
9. shout __ shouted10. start __ startedlll.
3.Write the words in the correct order.
1. Did you like the film?
2. How many people did you ask?
3. Did they have a good time?
4. What did we do at the weekend?
5. Where did she buy that DVD?
6. Did he go to your party on Saturday?
7. Who did you see yesterday?
4. Correct the sentences
1)Did he go to school yesterday?
2)Why did you go home early?
3)Where did you learn English?
4)Did she work today?
5)What do you do yesterday?
6)Did they phone you last night?
5.Regular (R) or irregular (I) verbs?
6.Complete the sentences with the past simple
1.I got up a shower and some fruit for breakfast.
2.Then I went to the sports centre.
3.I swam 500 meters in the swimming pool and then
4.I ran 5 kilometers.
5.At lunchtime I met my friends in a café.
6.We ate some pasta and drank some juice
7.After lunch I slept for a few hours, I was tired!
Complete the sentences
1. I opened the door and __ (look) inside.
2. Who __ (close) all the windows?
3. I __ (carry) my mom´s shopping bag.
4. I __ (not climb) over the fence.
5. I __ (rip) my shirt.
6. The plane __ (land) ten minutes ago.
7. We __ (live) in that house when I was a baby.
8. My brother __ (not cry) when he fell of his bike.
9. We __ (walk) to school yesterday.
10. She __ (smile) when she saw me.
11. We __ (hurry) to the station to catch the train.
12. She __ (laugh) when I told her the joke.
13. We __ (race) each other on our bikes.
14. Dad __ (not help) me with my homework.
15. Helen __ (whisper) me a secret.
16. Luis Miguel __ (hurry) to catch a bus.
17. We __ (return) our books to the library.
18. She __ (not kiss) the frog.
19. The frog __ (change) into a prince.
20. Two doctors __ (rush) into the room.
21. I __ (not kick) the ball very hard.
22. Who __ (invent) the computer?
23. Dinosaurs __ (live) many years ago.
24. It __ (not snow) last night.
25. They __ (not work) until twelve last night.
1. I __ (lose) my watch in the park.
2. David __ (not hurt) his knee.
3. I kicked the ball and it __ (break) a window.
4. My new shoes __ (not cost) a lot of money.
5. I __ (get) this book from the library.
6. We had a garage where we __ (keep) our car.
7. Ali __ (cut) his knee.
8. The glass __ (fall) off the table.
9. The glass __ (not break).
10. We __ (sell) our old car.
11. We __ (buy) a new car.
12. The bell __ (not ring).
13. We all __ (go) into school.
14. The dog __ (catch) the ball.
15. The man __ (not kneel) down.
16. Our cat __ (run) onto the road.
17. Jane __ (not write) a letter.
18. I __ (buy) a new camera last week.
19. We __ (drive) to a safari park yesterday.
20. Yesterday Dad __ (not take) me to the carnival.
21. Elizabeth __ (give) Eva a chocolate.
22. Jack and Jill __ (not go) up the hill.
23. Her ring __ (cost) ten Euros.
24. I __ (put) sugar in my coffee.
25. He __ (not hit) the ball over the net.