1. What does “crowd” mean?
a) very loud music
b) lots of people in the same place
c) a stage where musicians play
d) dangerous conditions
2. What does “lie” mean?
a) to say something that is not true
b) to tell a funny story
c) to talk about something that happened to you
d) to talk to someone in a mean way
3. What does “honor” mean?
a) to say nice things about someone
b) to be nice to someone
c) to be serious about something
d) to respect someone and treat them well
1. Kim tells Emily that she ________ lie to her parents.
2. Kim’s mother is just tired ________ Kim being dishonest with her.
3. ________ Thursday, Kim invites Emily over to her house.
1. Why do Kim and her mother fight all the time?
2. What does Emily decide not to do to her parents?
3. In your opinion, why is it important to honor and help your parents?
I think, that it is important to honor and help your parents, because they have much work to do, and you must help them with this, and you mustn’t lie them.