Fill in the correct form of the words in brackets (comparative or superlative).
- My house is (big) than yours.
My house is bigger than yours.
- This flower is (beautiful) than that one.
This flower is more beautiful than that one.
- This is the (interesting) book I have ever read.
This is the most interesting book I have ever read.
- Non-smokers usually live (long) than smokers.
Non-smokers usually live longer than smokers.
- Which is the (dangerous) animal in the world?
Which is the most dangerous animal in the world?
- A holiday by the sea is (good) than a holiday in the mountains.
A holiday by the sea is better than a holiday in the mountains.
- It is strange but often a coke is (expensive) than a beer.
It is strange but often a coke is more expensive than a beer.
- Who is the (rich) woman on earth?
Who is the richst woman on earth?
- The weather this summer is even (bad) than last summer.
The weather this summer is even worst than last summer.
- He was the (clever) thien of all.
He was the cleverer thien of all.