2.Julie Isn’t feeling well. I don’t think she will go to school today.
3.He is really good actor. I’m sure he will become famous one day.
4.We can go to the beach tomorrow. I’m sure it won’t rain.
5. What do you think? Will you go to university.
6.James is in London, so he won’t be in the party tonight.
7.It’s quite hot today. I think I will go swimming this afternoon.
8.Tom’s always so nice. He won’t get angry when he finds out.
9.A: Will you come to the match tomorrow?
B:Sorry, but I don’t think I will have time. I will come to the one next week.
A: Pat won’t be happy, when she sees, that you broken her computer.
B: I know, I will tell her what happened as soon as she comes home.
2. Our team lost yesterday. Everyone played badly.
3. Last week’s test was easy.
4. My sister sings well.
5. Hurry up, Jill!Why are you walking so slowly?
6. Last night i heard a loud noise outside my room.
7. It was a slow journey and we arrived very lately.
8. The players were all too slowly the match, that’s why we lost the mach.
9. His mum works so hardly. She is hard at home.
2.Joanne hopes to become a famous singer.
3.Maybe she’ll have children.
4.Nick thinks they’ll get married soon.
5.I’m doubt he he’ll learn to drive.
6.We’ll probably watch TV tonight.
7.I sure he’ll come with us.
2.The castle on that hill burnt down because it was struck by lightning.
3.There was heavy rain for three days- the streets looked like rivers.
4.It didn’t really rain very hard-it was only a shower.
5.We didn’t sit on the beach after 11 am. There was too much hot and it was too sunny.
6.We just heard some thunder from far away.I think there’ll be a storm soon.
7.I couldn’t see anything from my window this morning – it was really foggy outside!